Sep 13, 2010

0 Resident Evil : Afterlife (3D)

Can't believe I spent my Raya holidays in the cinema. That's what you do when all your friends have "balik kampung". 

I've never watched the earlier instalments of Resident Evil, but was tempted to do so after seeing a movie poster of Ali Larter and Milla Jovovich standing together, looking hot in battle stance. ..shows how easily I'm bought over. I should give myself a smack in the head.

It was worth the money, hey. 3D action has never looked better after flops like "Clash of the Titans" and "The Last Airbender".

Was there a story in there somewhere? Wham bam..shoot the zombies, save the last remaining humankind.  And did they just leave the ending open for another sequel? Aww...I don't remember. I was so caught up with Ali and Milla's slick moves, that I didn't notice much else.  For whatever reason, I enjoyed this flick tremendously. I look forward to catching up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates