May 19, 2008

0 Astro ...astro!

And so it was - our 7th anniversary. What else can I get the man...* to keep him home and on my lap*? ...Astro...brilliant!

With the best service one can only imagine. I filled in the subscription form online - in less than a minute my phone was ringing. "Nah", I thought to myself. It can't be, I just pressed the submit button. But it was!!

Before I could even get over my stunned state, they'd already arranged for the serviceman to visit my home the very next day. Another surprise - the guy was on time and it took him only 15 minutes to get things running!

I was well rewarded after that... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates