Dec 26, 2010

0 Sutera Damansara - Floria Residences

Feast your eyes on this. Floria Residences 2-storey semidees, from RM1mil onwards. It's Sutera Damansara's very own millionaire's row.

Why would anyone who could afford to pay this amount live here..I wonder. Would they not have considered Desa Parkcity, Bangsar or Mont' Kiara?..Beats me.

Deluxe finishes, guys
The exterior
Ground floor, unfurnished unit
Bedroom upstairs
Stairway
Kitchen
For a million dollar unit, I sure wish they'd put better sinks in place. It'd be nice to just move into a unit without having to renovate ..I mean, did we not pay for a home we could move into immediately? It's just weird having to rebuild the interior of a million dollar house...to me, at least.

The show unit
Kitchen redecorated, better sinks!
The bedroom
With the railing, it really feels as though I have a balcony whenever I open the windows. Neat idea especially if you don't want to waste space on a balcony and yet wish to enjoy one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates