Jul 11, 2011

0 Surisit Thai Kopitiam @ TTDI

We chanced over a new Thai restaurant located in the peaceful township of TTDI just amonth back - Surisit Thai Kopitiam.

And ..mmm-mmm..I'll never forget that tom yum soup. Simply slurpilicious!

I really like the small no frills set-up of the restaurant. It's inviting.  A great meal experience is always had in comfy casuals. 

The prim and proper of fine dining has never provided me a satisfied meal. Well, how can I truly enjoy my experience if I'm worrying over my lipstick being smudged and I'm busy trying eat like that dainty princess who can kung-fu through baked shelled prawns in a ladylike manner.

I've always found it to be an injustice to the gastronomical world whenever I forgo food I really want to try because "it'll ruin my lipstick"  and "it's too difficult to look ladylike eating this".

It's a social requirement that wasn't there in age-old days. People still found each other attractive, even in their unpolished ways. We've changed for the better, yes and no. 

The entrance

A look inside

Spice things up a little

Cucuk paku - the vegs (like!)

Stir fried beef (so-so)

Tom Yum Soup (da bomb!)

A lil steep for budget conscious me
But that doesn't mean I'm never going back there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates