Nov 20, 2011

0 The stars shine on Seri Pilmoor, Ara Damansara

Beyond my means, but not beyond jaw-dropping admiration.

The year is almost at an end. I'm still scouting for that perfect home. I believe I've found it many times and would have signed on the dot if it weren't so costly. The price tag on these properties are downright illogical these days, especially in mediocre salaried Malaysia. I would not stretch the Ringgit in present conditions.

Seri Pilmoor is built on one of the last vestiges of freehold land, located in the highly sought after address that is Petaling Jaya. It's one of the most exciting places I've been to.

Lin drove us to Ara Damansara in search of this hidden jewel. She's my BFF, also ardent snooper of new neighbourhoods. I heart her for the adventure she invokes in us.

We drove into an open parking lot some distance away from the show unit, after registering our details at the security booth.

A sense of joy and wonder washed over me as I took in the luscious greens and unusual steel walkways above our heads. It was different. I cannot explain the joy that fills my heart so suddenly, as sudden as the sun shines after the rain. There was a pool and beside it, an odd structure of a building furnished with beautifully carved wooden furniture. Artsy? Yes, but not overly.



 A down-to-earth Saleslady welcomed us. We were left to explore the huge bungalow show unit. There was an element of trust and keenness to please in her eyes that made our visit a pleasurable experience. She attended to our questions without judging our ability to afford the place. 

"Now here's a perfect example of someone every other Developer should think of hiring", I enthused, keeping the thought to myself.

Sime Darby has certainly put an edge into the design of these bungalows. These beauties are priced from RM4.9mil onwards and already it looks the part of a prestigious neighbourhood that could dethrone the likes of Desa ParkCity and the overdeveloped Mont Kiara. Primed for exclusivity, it's a surefire hit for those craving to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

I love the finishing touches and the overall look of the place. There are brick walls separating each unit from the neighbouring unit, but it is not entirely enclosed. An open concept that promotes neighbourliness. 

Maintenance fees are an estimated RM1k per month.

I leave starry-eyed.....

Work in Progress - Oct 2011 (65%)

A close-up

The facade

Solid front door

Love this idea (upper floor has a great view of the lower floor)

Dining area

Bedroom
Living room

Another favourite, an open air top floor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates