Jul 26, 2012

0 Of chopsticks and food


Yummier with chopsticks!
I've a love for eating with chopsticks. Not just any chopsticks though. I particularly like the ones made from wood.

Now, while I enjoy using chopsticks, I have never learned to hold it correctly. Boo.

There are times no matter how I twist and turn, the food just slips through. In the privacy of home, desperate measures calls for using the fork instead. In public, I try my best to avoid food that look too challenging to handle.

Other than that, I'm happy with using chopsticks for just about anything - Cinnabon rolls, doughnuts, Famous Amos cookies and even fruits, like the Durian.

The benefits? My hands are clean...but really, I find that food tastes better this way *cross my heart*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates