Mar 3, 2013

0 The Smiling Sky

The evening sun shines bright these days. 5 o'clock has never meant so much to me and though I should be deterred by the blast of humidity, I sit and wait outside my balcony for things to unfold.

The changing sky is so beautiful. I stay, catching the  glorious scene of sun rays bursting through the clouds and watched lines of light shoot across the blue.. ☀

I snapped a photo, shared it on Facebook, singing that "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah" song.

Minutes later, a friend pointed out that the clouds were smiling. My heart raced a little. Could it be? I've always wanted to join the ranks of people who could see shapes from cloud formations, the person who snapped that "cool" photo.

And then I saw it.

The sky is smiling!

Happy faces in the sky! From left, a moustached guy with thick eye brows, then a face with closed slit eyes and finally, an old man with a broad smile! A meeting in the Heavens filled with joy and laughter. I felt their warmth.

This photo was taken on 1st March, 5.46PM

I've always wondered what it would be like to read the sky. Perhaps I was too logical in my thoughts before but on this day, my imaginative side was awakened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates