Dec 7, 2017

16 Eats : Laksaamana, Yan Woh Tong at IPC Foodland

Most of the shops at IPC Mall had closed their shutters for several months to make way for major upgrading works. I was excited when I heard that the food court on the lower ground had reopened. It is quite happening now with more restaurants added to the mix. The newness of the place is a breath of fresh air.

Hubs and I decided to eat here before making our way to the cinema to watch Justice League. Has anyone here watched the movie? I thought it was awesome - that slow motion scene of Flash with the look of horror on his face when he realised Superman was on to him was oh-so-comical. I laughed and laughed!

Anyway, back to the food court at IPC. We ordered our food from Laksaamana after seeing someone enjoying an awesome rice dish from said place. Nasi Legend, they called it. Hubs ordered one for himself. It was delicious.

Laksaamana - Nasi Legend

I went for a mean bowl of Royal Laksa. The curry broth was hugely satisfying with enough ingredients to make it interesting.

Laksaamana - Royal Laksa

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/laksaamana

Laksaamana, IPC

A weekend later, we tried Yee Mee Soup at Yan Woh Tong which was located along the same row as Laksaamana. I loved this too. Very much so because it was loaded with greens underneath. Never have I felt healthier and happier. Have I mentioned before that I'm obsessed with making sure there are vegetables in my meals? It's the balanced diet thing drummed into me since young by my parents.

Yan Woh Tong - Yee Mee Soup

Well, that's it on the food I tried at IPC Shopping Centre's Foodland so far. I'll be back of course, being a regular visitor to the mall. Enjoy your weekend, my blogging friends!

16 comments:

  1. They all look very delicious! I love esp. laksaamana...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that's one stall I'll be heading to again!

      Delete
  2. See that the laksa is bee hoon, over here, the laksa usually is thick bee hoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. Nasi Legend looked huge. The laksa is very rich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That nasi legend is definitely something you order when your stomach is really empty! ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I have not tried Lasaamana and the nasi looks sedap with so much - Meat, chicken, fish, veggies, eggs and nuts!

    I will remember to watch this movie Justice League. I just watched the best 2017 movie - Murder On The Orient Express! Good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to watch that ..soon! I hope it comes on Astro soon ;)

      Delete
  5. Why my 1st comment did not come out?? Hmm.

    Anyway I were commenting the Nasi Legend is something I would like to try. Looked good and appealimg to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ..my apologies, Rose. It's probably because I fell asleep on the blog! ;)

      Delete
  6. Wah nasi legend, penuh pinggan with all the lauk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dishes from Laksaamana look very delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates