Nov 5, 2012

0 When Coca-Cola is not C-O-K-E

The humour of it all and I believe I would have fallen off my chair very ungracefully if I had not restrained myself from letting that whoop of laughter out.

This is what happens when you hire foreign help with little understanding of the language we speak hereabouts. I cannot blame the poor fellow. He struggled to understand what I wanted to order.

"Kok? Waddat?", came the reply.

"Coca-cola, coOoolaaa?", I tried explaining.

The drinks came and I got my coke. I was pleased....half an hour later, I got the bill.

Egads!

Gotta be kidding me

Where? At the branch in Bukit Jalil.
(Not at the address printed on the receipt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates