Sep 25, 2017

20 Eat Out : Amelio, Desa ParkCity

It's been too long since I last saw my cutie-pie months old nephew Damien and my lovely cousin, Jo. Coincidentally, it was Jo's Birthday so I treated her to lunch. This was last Friday, which was a public holiday for us.

We had such a great time at Amelio restaurant. The waiters were attentive and oh-so-kind, regularly checking in on us to ask if we were comfortable. The food is great too!

Although it was tempting to eat in an air-conditioned space, we chose to sit outside, embracing fresh air, sun and beautiful scenery.

Me, Jo, Amelio

Hubs and I shared a plate of tender Whisky BBQ Pork Ribs and a juicy Teriyaki Pork Burger. My pictures don't do justice at all - the BBQ pork ribs was so delicious that I wished I had the whole plate to myself!

Whisky BBQ Pork Ribs

This pork burger is delicious too, moist on the inside and with the teriyaki sauce poured over, it's something I would consider ordering again.

Teriyaki Pork Burger

Jo ordered the Pork Burger with BBQ Sauce and Bacon whilst her hubs ordered a classic big breakfast of eggs, sausage and bacon. They enjoyed their meal too.

Pork Burger with Bacon

Big Breakfast

Drinks were chilled refreshing lemongrass tea which I hadn't thought to take pictures of but am still thinking about today as I write this post, craving for a glass.

Amelio, Desa Parkcity
Address: FF-07, The Waterfront, 5, Jalan Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity, 52220 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60 3-6280 7212

After lunch, we took a short walk to the carpark at the back where a circus was being set up. Tickets are priced from RM39 onwards and was already on sale in front of Aeon Maxvalu. Based on past reviews, this is one show you shouldn't miss because the acrobatics are amazing!

Swiss Dream Circus, Desa ParkCity

Before meeting up with my cousin for lunch at Amelio, hubs and I popped into Three Little Birds Coffee on the ground floor and ordered this awesome hot chocolate. This little cafe offers a great view of the lake and garden at Desa ParkCity. It is a nice place to chill.

Hot Chocolate, Three Little Birds Coffee
That's about it on my date with my cousin and little nephew who drooled over our meal with his mouth open, hoping we'd offer him a taste. Not so soon, tiny one!

20 comments:

  1. mmm..a very delicious meal. That burger bun looks very different. Is it a black sesame or charcoal one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving for the big breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know you're a big breakfast person too!

      Delete
  3. I love this Western food esp the thick fries. I am paying attention to this timely address as I heard from my boss that our office will be relocated to Desa Park City. A real food haven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Western cuisine. Pork ribs, pork burger. I love both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never so "No" to western food! Everything looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiyo, the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy meal leh...hahaha ... havent have lunch yet.... now playing drums liao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good food! And this hot chocolate... yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that charcoal burger? Looks nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates