Feb 28, 2011

0 When online farming takes over

A typical conversation with mom.

"I've got a special tree, I'm gonna post it now. Go grab it."

"Could you harvest my crops?"

"Please send me Special Delivery boxes, I don't like mystery gifts!"

"Strawberry pigs are worth a lot, you know."

"Aww..this sucks. My farm won't load!"

"Did you see the french cottage in my farm? It's lovely, I love it," Mom said.
"No Mom, I couldn't find it," a confused me replied.
"Right at the corner," she insisted.
"Err....ohhhHh, I think I see it...the roof at least," I smiled.

I sure miss those simple 'how-are-you' days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates