Apr 16, 2011

0 Panda Fish Cakes (Fish balls aren't 'in' anymore)

I could not suppress my inner child. So RM4.99 was spent on a packet of frozen Panda shaped fish cakes, bought solely based on their cuteness. Sweet girly pink, it was hard to ignore. I am weak that way.

Made from high protein white fish meat

There it goes, cute lil things

The perfect accompaniment for Maggi Mee ^.^

It tastes like what any processed fish cake would taste like. 

They are sold in other shapes too like stars, rabbits and turtles. I guess I'm going to be a regular customer for awhile. It makes food all the more appetising to the eye.

Purchased from Cold Storage, distributed by HSH Frozen Foods . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates