Jun 25, 2011

7 Ice Cream with Toast Bread Pieces and Fruit

Ice cream with toast bread is the bomb for me. The easiest treat I've ever made and I'm not talking about slapping a scoop of ice cream onto a piece of square bread piece. That would be too easy.. hmmph!

THIS is more like it..


Adding drama to a simple treat


Ingredients:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Toasted bread (cut into bite size pieces)
- Fresh or canned fruits of your choice (Canned oranges for me)

Todo:
1. Scoop some ice cream into your favourite glass
2. Place toast pieces and fruits over it
3. Top with more ice cream

I use Vanilla ice cream because I love natural colours in my food and white compliments the rest of the ingredients I've put in together.

7 comments:

  1. simple and tasty looking dessert. Fresh fruits will be a good choice.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog Sharon, appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to make and it looks like a delicious treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nava, fresh is best and I speak the truth. Your recipes make me feel like walking into the kitchen to whip up a meal.

    Thanks Lindy..extremely yummy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks nice..
    but the toast bread will be soft right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..Not if you eat it straight. I'm making a guess because I don't find mine soggy - has a very light crunch still..and I also don't flatten the toast in ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyarr...that's why i've a double chin. my job is to make everyone else hungry while i stay full (cos i'm always the one eating obviously..ekeke)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates