Apr 4, 2016

18 Adventures With Magnum ... Not 4D!

I am surrounded by friends and family who are crazy over Magnum ice cream and it can sometimes get a little competitive as we try to outdo each other - especially when a new flavour is released. Our Magnum selfies send a message along the lines of 'look what I got that you don't!'.

Black Espresso and Pink Pomegranate are the latest flavours introduced into the Malaysian market. Which tastes better is all about 'mood' for me.  When I need a pick-me-up, black espresso is my cup of tea. 

Magnum Black Espresso

To cool off on hot days, Pink Pomegranate would be my choice.

Magnum Pink Pomegranate

I've been to Magnum Cafe, Mid Valley Megamall many times - more to introduce loved ones to a new food experience. Since it costs only RM9.90 for a personalised bar of Magnum, it's a treat that's worth it.

Relatives are saying that I make a good tour guide. I'm LOL-ing over that. The first three months of my 2016 alone has been dedicated to bringing people sightseeing. Magnum Cafe is one of those places that's in my 'jalan-jalan Kuala Lumpur' list. Jalan-jalan meaning to sightsee.

This Magnum (pictured below) is topped with asam jawa candy, chocolates and nuts.

RM9.90 Magnum Personalised Ice Cream

I've yet to try the other items on the menu because I'm stuck with 'making my own Magnum'!

Magnum Cafe, Mid Valley Megamall

There are many toppings to choose from. I go for a different combination every time. Variety is the spice of life!

Select three toppings for your Magnum Ice Cream

The pink dip is actually white chocolate that has been made pink, possibly in line with the latest released flavours.

Select a Chocolate Dip

This is how it works - After selecting the flavour of your bar of Magnum, you get to choose three toppings and then a dip. It's finally done with a drizzle of more chocolate.

My Magnum Creation

Tadaaa! Pictured above is my latest Magnum creation - enjoyed weeks ago with my sister-in-law who was here for a visit. It has marshmallows, chocolate crunch pearls and crushed Oreos.

My Magnum ice cream story last year.


18 comments:

  1. Wow! Your Magnum creation is so so chocolatey and I go ga-ga over it. I am a big fan of rich chocolate although not much of a sweet tooth. But anything chocolate, I am in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here on the sweet tooth! But I can never resist a bit of chocolate ;)

      Delete
  2. Yummy, luckily I still have a box of classic magnum in my fridge. Gonna enjoy it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaaaa ...not fair! I don't have any - my fridge is kosong!

      Delete
  3. Sharon, you are making me drool over your personalized ice creams. Long time since I last ate Magnum ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..you are having so many lovely food, Nancy, I can understand why Magnum wouldn't be a priority! ^.^

      Delete
  4. I like the sound of the pink pomegranate one, haven't seen that here in Australia. The personalised one are so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should totally try making our own, Trishie ;)

      Delete
  5. Magnum ice cream is nice, i loves it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once in a while indulge with classic magnum coz others freaking sweet for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't argue with that, but it is irresistible! ;)

      Delete
  7. Wah, I'm drooling! Send some over, won't you?? Hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think, this place is paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe i like magnum too
    but these 2 latest flavours i yet to give a try :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky the minimart near me sells it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates