Oct 6, 2011

0 Journey to the center..(oh, stop it) Felda Residence Hot Springs, Sungkai, Perak

A short trip out of town with a couple of close friends. Just one and a half hours drive out of Kuala Lumpur landed me amongst rows of the lesser appreciated palm oil trees and flat lands of fresh green grass.

The gloomy weather did not reflect my positive spirits. I was as calm as the windless sky and contented in my company. I had been so buried in Aunt Em's post-surgery recuperation that I had not realised how tense I had become. A sense of peace overwhelmed me as a smile escaped my lips inadvertently. Aaah..this has got to be what life is about - serenity ...in heart and in mind.

We turned into the Sungkai toll exit. It was an easy drive into Felda Residence Hot Springs. There were plenty of signboards to guide us.

Green, green grass of home
Rows of palm trees

We stopped to snap a photo of this lorry laden with palm oil fruit

They welcome us

Here we are - where we check in!

The other side of the check in office, also our room view

To be continued..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates