Jun 15, 2012

0 Kuih-muih at the SS2 Food Court

The SS2 Food Court is one of my favourite haunts. There's just so many hawker stalls to choose my food from.

And if there's one thing I never do, it is to leave without buying some kuih (local cakes) home.

Check out my haul below... there's curry puff, kao chan kuih (9-layer cake), salted egg + bean paste puff, pink steamed cake, white steamed cake and steamed pandan kuih with kaya.

How does it taste? Yummy, of course - well made and delicious. They weren't stingy with the ingredients nor are these small sized bites. I love the colours, that's for sure! ..because it reminds me of the colours of Malaysia.
 
Local cakes

Salted egg + Bean paste (Mooncake style)

Inside the curry puff
I bought all these from the kuih stall located in the center of the food court, across "Little China".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates