Jun 6, 2014

12 At the Preview of Avens Residence, Southville City, Bangi

1st June 2014, an SMS about a project preview on the only link homes in Southville City reached me. A dramatic line that called out to my curiosity. We (hubs and I) decided to join the Mah Sing fanfare.

The place is a little difficult to find but nothing that Sara couldn't handle. Sara's what we call our Google Map GPS navigation phone app, by the way.

It was drizzling when we arrived. This did not deter us from exploring the park, which was designed with several water fountains. The garden is gorgeous. Typically designed, but no less a joy to wander.

Water Fountain at Southville City Show Gallery

I waited for the water gushing from this fountain (pictured below) to reach as high as it could before I took this shot. A jogging track surrounds the pond. That's always a plus for me....in case I decide to move out of my sedentary lifestyle and take up running. My friends will go, "Yeah, right," on this one.

Fountain at a pond

Here we are at the very modern-looking show gallery. I think this will make a very nice home design too.



The crowd was so-so at 1PM-ish. We walked right into Dato' Joey Yap's Feng Shui session. He was explaining the merits of owning a square home Feng Shui-wise to the crowd.

Dato' Joey Yap

Below is the show unit for Avens Residence, a 2 1/2-storey and 3-storey link development. What do you think of the facade? I think it's great. I do like balconies, even better if it doesn't face my neighbour's. I am not considering buying a unit for myself. I'm just imagining the possibilities. 

The interior is bare and basic, leaving you full potential to renovate it to your needs.

The location is hardly prime but I believe it will improve once the area is fully developed. From my calculation, that's a lot of years to wait for an old lady.

Avens Residence Show Unit

We left after an hour of checking the place out. I love this open-air archway that leads to the parking lot. It's a neat idea.

An archway with climbing plants

As larger raindrops begin to fall, we hurried to the car. I couldn't resist stopping for a quick snapshot of this artwork, just to show my friend who loves cats a lot.

Kittens

In case you're interested, Avens Residence is tagged at a lofty price close to RM900k.
Website: http://www.southville-city.com

12 comments:

  1. Cool! Are you looking for an apt, Sharon? Wedding bells ringing soon?? Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I thought I walked to wrong blog
    by the third times looking at your link
    I was convinced I was at the right blog...LOL
    Like your new layout of the blog
    Sigh...I don't own any property yet
    waiting if got someone buys for me LOL
    then I can invite you for housewarming party xoxo
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Emily! Homes are really too expensive these days. I look forward to parties ^.^

      Delete
  3. gorgeous impressions!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Houses are so expensive nowadays.

    *I always have prob to post comments from my phone on ur page :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over in the east too? It's killingly so over here.
      Uh-oh..maybe it's time I consider a cleaner layout ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing the lovely photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the open air archway. The apartments look quite nice from the outside. A balcony is always nice for some outdoor dining and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I wish I could add that archway somewhere in my apartment..lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates