Dec 20, 2016

20 Croissant Taiyaki, Pavilion KL

Right, I had envisioned a quiet December to reflect on the year but it turned out to be my busiest month, not that I'm complaining since I'm having a lot of fun!

My cousin flew in from East Malaysia days ago. I alerted the rest of the relatives in KL and we decided to all meet for lunch at Pavilion, a mall just opposite the hotel she was staying in.

That's how I came to know about this cute looking croissant. I was checking out for places to eat!

Croissant Taiyaki, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

Taiyaki Pan

Croissant Taiyaki

We ordered green tea custard and ham with cheese. One sweet and one savoury. Both were really delicious.

A little googling told me that Taiyaki is a Japanese fish-shaped pancake. This was made with a little twist and hence the name - Croissant Taiyaki.

Croissant Taiyaki

Cheese and Ham (Top)
Green Tea Custard (Bottom)

It costs around RM7 per piece.

Croissant Taiyaki
Level 1 (Pavilion Elite), Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

20 comments:

  1. I am getting hungry now, Sharon. I love ham and cheese! I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas, dear friend. Hugs and love to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so late, Linda but still, Merry Christmas. Hugs and love to you too. I will visit as soon as I can. xo

      Delete
  2. I would love to try this! I also enjoy going and exploring new places to eat.

    Glad you are enjoying yourself. Merry Christmas my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. The food scene is always exciting. ;)

      Delete
  3. When i go KL, you bring me go eat ya, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. That's why I went running to try it..haha!

      Delete
  5. Green Tea Custard sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting snacks, Sharon. Happy hoidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna try this last week.Not enough time to wait for it. maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky there wasn't even a queue. ^.^

      Delete
  8. I love croissants. I usually buy plain or cheese croissants. I would like to try the savoury one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates