Jan 17, 2006

2 CNY Resolutions

I tried. I really tried. Blogging just comes effortlessly to some people but I could be staring at the screen for donkey hours wondering what's there to talk about.

Maybe I should just convert this to my online diary. Merc and Winn are always trying to encourage me. They must see some potential in me becoming a world class blogger, otherwise, they won't be encouraging me so much. I love them.

So to give them some hope, I've decided to make it my CNY resolution to blog................ more than I did last year ! I did what? 3 or 4? That shouldn't be hard to achieve.

My next resolution would be to diet. Typical, you say? Nay..Doctor's orders. No prawns, no cuttlefish, no egg, no peanuts, no meat except for chicken and fish...fruits and take less salt. Basically a lot of nos to abide by. If I'm able to stick to this diet, I'll survive the year with healthy pride. How will I survive.....sigh..I so love cuttlefish...

If everyone kept achieving their resolutions, they'll run out of resolutions to make and they probably won't need to make any in the first place. I know I'm making excuses to not stick to my resolutions ;) but if you can convince me to follow through, I'll take you out for dinner......we could have cuttlefish :D

2 comments:

  1. ya ya, cuttlefish fried with chillies, cuttlefish curry, cuttlefish with shallots and prawns, cuttlefish with Kentucky power, cuttlefish done Kung Po style, cuttlefish Szechuan style, cuttlefish in special chef's sauce, cuttlefish in lemon juice cuttlefish.......................................................................................................................:P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates