May 29, 2013

1 27 April 2013 : Sunset

I'm not a photography expert or anything but I do love looking at the sky and keeping a record of what I see. It's nice looking back at pictures from before and reminiscing about the old days.

Before this, I was pretty much obsessed with food photos and posting that up on Facebook.

It's kind of an achievement - "Yeah, take that Facebook buddies! I'm eating delicious never-seen-before food! I bet you're jealous!" That's just me with my head in the clouds.

My friends are probably going, "Oh, for God's sake!" ... click remove Sharon from the news feed.

The Lonely Cloud

Gloomy Clouds Against Setting Sun

A Closer Take

Pictures taken on 27 April between 6.27pm to 6.55pm.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates