May 23, 2013

0 Ooo..an award!

Abbe thinks I should "let it all out" ..so she gave me an award. Thanks, Abbe x

But first, the rules of accepting the award:

1)  Display the trophy on your post.
2)  Write a short piece that starts with:  I Didn't Kill ____ Today.  It doesn't have to be a person; it can be an appliance, a business, or anything else you choose.
3)  Nominate a few people and let them know it's their turn to vent!

Here goes.

I Didn't Kill Anyone Today. I did wonder if I should have though.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry ma'am."
  The flight attendant furiously rubbed the aisle carpet dry, leaving my jeans to soak up spilt juice while I scrambled for tissue. My hurried dabbing did nothing to stop the damage.

He finally came for me with napkins and the most enchanting smile. All I saw was sparkling white teeth going "I'm really, really sorry". Mmm..I couldn't possibly kill him, could I?

I looked at my stained jeans woefully. Should I scream? Demand that he wash my laundry for a week? He did place carpet above customer. It was a Jiminy Cricket moment..always let your conscience be your guide.

"It's alright." I chirped happily.

Right. My conscience decided that anyone who approaches you with such brilliant flash of teeth should be let off the hook.

-------------
I'm going to nominate Sharmini (shminis.wordpress.com) because she's seriously funny...and I would nominate Abbe again but she would probably kill me - I Didn't Kill Sharon Today...oooOO..

The other person I would nominate is my cooking blog partner, Eve (ee-kay.blogspot.com)

Feel free to vent..or not :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates