Nov 11, 2011

0 A new friend - White Snake's concert

A blessing. Meri offered us a pair of White Snake concert tickets which she'd won in a contest.

I've never met Meri in person before, but we clicked on Facebook and have had countless humorous conversations. She was like the rainbow that cheers the world up after gloomy weather.

We met for the first time that day, 30th October 2011. Let it be written.

I had an awesome time at White Snake's concert. The crowd was noticeably older. A comfortable feeling washed over me. No shrieking teens and unruly behaviour. It was more proper but no less energetic. Everything was just peachy and then it had to happen.

The occasional stench wafted up our noses but we couldn't find the source for sure. We guessed. Body odour, it was dizzily nauseating. Occasionally, I wrinkled my nose as though that would make it go away.  Good thing White Snake put on a solid performance that distracted my mind from focusing too much on it.

David Coverdale, the lead singer, has such charismatic stage presence, I could not help but be lulled into a fan-like trance. My hands were raised in adulation. Here's a short snippet of his performance:



Some photos I took:

Apa khabar!

Is this love..

Hot guitarist

The Stage

Opening Act, Ella was awesome as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates