Jan 8, 2012

0 I ♥ Kia Sportage

My criteria for a great car rarely involves scrutinizing the specs of a motor engine, petrol consumption or examining safety features. I would, with IFs, but most of the technical stuff boggles me.

Checking boot space, THAT, I can handle.

I just want to drive...something that has a sunroof, a good radio, a spot where I can put my drinks and little fancy features that stand out amongst other cars (I don't know what, of course - it's a job for the engineers).

Hah! I never imagined there would be a day I would find such a car but I did in the Kia Sportage, during a leisurely Sunday drive. Pretty much made the day a perfect one... although I didn't sign up for a unit.

Wait a minute..grey's not impressive! Bah!

Front

That's rugged enough for a girl

Sunroof..awww, a dream come true

Fancy feature - a rear camera!

Push-start button (Located right, below aircon)

The steering wheel

My likes:
1) A rear view camera display which appears on the car mirror when going in reverse.
2) Sunroof because I love the bright outdoor feeling.
3) Push start engine button.
4) Smart key system, a neat idea. Just touch the door handle and the doors open automatically. Works only if the keys are a foot away from the car. This means that I never have to take my car keys out of the bag again.
5) Small enough to park easily.

It's pricey at RM140k but kiasu fellas will never admit that. ...no class-lar if "too cheap". Waiting time 3 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates