Mar 9, 2011

0 Baked Prawn with Mayo topping ...

Just something I whipped up the other day for dinner. The recipe? I don't have anything with exact measurements (except for the length of the prawn, if you think that counts). I'm not a stickler.

There are days I totally mess up and days my dish turns out astonishingly well. This is one of those moments when I'm ecstatic over the outcome and bowled over by the flavour.  

While I don't follow any recipe to the dot, I do spend some time thinking about the how-to and the what-goes-in bit. That's how this yummy dish came about...an hour of pondering. ..wooOo

Spirals, Pea Sprouts and the 7-inch Prawn!

Love this combi - Think I'll make it again

The how-to:
- Stuff prawn with a mixture of mayo (couple of tablespoons), butter (a small dollop), cheese (sprinkle to liking) and corn (from the can, non-creamy).

- Bake 20 mins or so in oven at 180 C

- Garnish with fried chopped garlic ..voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates