Jul 27, 2011

0 David Archuleta Live in Kuala Lumpur

See? It pays to be an Astro subscriber - I got a pair of free tickets to David Archuleta's concert. But ..shhhhh..I also wish that they would  give out big discounts on their subscription fee.




I honestly didn't think I would be wow-ed but I was. David brought the house down with his energetic performance and charming demeanor. One would expect seeing some difficulty singing on pitch with all that prancing about, but there was none here. Only confidence and a great voice.

It wasn't long before I started clapping and humming along to catchy tunes like "Something 'Bout Love", "Elevator" and oldies like "Everybody Wants to Rule The World" and "Stand By Me". 


The stage, before it began

Here he is - all heart and soul

Just a short clip to show you how amazing it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Elephants & Mangoes Copyright © 2005 - 2017 |- Template created by O Pregador Aldenir Araújo - |- Powered by Blogger Templates